SCHUCO Corona AS 60 langai
Plastikiniai langai dideliems objektams.
The Corona AS 60 system fulfils all requirements of a contemporary PVC-U window. With a basic depth of 60 mm and fitted with a rebate gasket, the system achieves excellent values with the narrowest face width.
SCHÜCO Corona AS 60 Plastikiniai langai:
SCHUCO Corona CT 70 AS Plastikiniai langai
- 60 mm basic depth in outer frame and mullion.
- Narrow face widths of 120 mm for the standard profile combination.
- 3 or 4-chamber design for optimum U values and sound insulation up to class 4.
- Rebate of 8 mm in outer frame and vent frame for high tolerance.
- Proportionally less frame to more glass.
- Various woodgrains, foiled on both sides on brown base material or single colours, foiled on one side on white base material.
- Rebate of 16 mm on the inside.
- Fitted with black gaskets at the factory.
- Additional core range of profiles with modern silver-grey gasket.
- Vent profiles flush-fitted, rebated or old style (semi-rebated) on the outside.
Window and window door systems for sophisticated requirements.
The PVC-U system Corona CT 70 with rebate gasket is based on a 5-chamber technology. Excellent thermal insulation properties and narrow face widths in three different vent contours are the distinctive features of this system.
SCHUCO Corona CT 70 AS Plastikinių langų savybės:
Integration with the Corona colour range means that you can select from a repertoire of over 20 woodgrains and single colours, laminated on one side or on both sides.
- Basic depth of 70 mm.
- Narrow face width of 120 mm for the standard profile combination.
- A range of attractive glazing beads provides renovation options in keeping with the original style.
- Modern, silver-grey EPDM gaskets on white profiles, black EPDM gaskets on foiled profiles.
- Uw values up to 1.3 W/(m²K) are possible with standard glazing Ug=1.1 W/(m²K) - depending on profile combination and glazing.
- Sound insulation up to sound reduction class 5 - depending on chosen profile and glazing.
Inovatyvios langų sistemos užtikrinančios žemus energijos nuostolius
Corona SI 82 window systems have three levels of drainage and conventional steel reinforcing profiles. Thanks to industrial fabrication and fast availability, they can now be used to build low-energy windows for houses economically and to a high standard. Corona SI 82 window systems or window doors are suitable for a wide variety of uses in both new-build and renovation projects. An extensive range of accessories ensures a high level of system security.SCHÜCO Corona SI 82 plastikinių langų savybės:
- Lango profilio storis 82 mm
- Narrow face width of 120 mm
- Increased basic depth for more security and protection against break-in
- Vent geometry with quarter-rebated, half-rounded vent appearance
- 6-chamber profile system with excellent insulation properties
- Three drainage levels for optimum protection aginst wind, rain and noise
- Silver-grey gaskets on white profiles for discreet appearance
- Softform design for the highest level of harmony in design
- Uw values up to 0.9 W/(m²K) - depending on profile combination and glazing
- Compared with standard windows, 30% more glass surfaces (light) when building with Corona SI 82 with the same level of thermal insulation .
Energetiškai taupūs langai
Effective heating oil savings and CO2 reductions through Thermo 6 energy-saving windows satisfy both commercial
and environmental requirements.
Six sealed air chambers within the frame profile provide for high thermal efficiency which was not previously possible without expensive additional measures. By replacing your old windows, you will reduce the amount of energy you use by up to 19%, the equivalent of up to 660 litres of oil for the average family home. At the same time, CO2 emissions are reduced by around 1050 m3.
Langai su aukšta saugumo klase
In addition to their contemporary, elegant appearance, Thermo 6 energy-saving windows also offer a high level of security and protection for your home. The latest technolgy thwarts thieves and burglars and makes your home more secure.
Through its high level of resistance, Thermo 6 energy-saving windows provides protection against intruders: through steel reinforcements on all sides and an above-average basic depth with predominantly internally mounted fittings that are secured in steel.
Patikimi ir praktiški langai
In addition to advanced profile technology, Thermo 6 energy-saving windows offer a high level of noise and weather protection through three independent gasket levels. The excellent thermal insulation properties make Thermo 6 energy-saving windows the best choice for warmth - even in the depths of winter, the temperature of the frame on the inside does not noticeably drop below the interior temperature. Draughts and condensation are therefore effectively and permanently avoided.
Due to its innovative window and frame technology, Thermo 6 energy-saving windows allow modern design and slimline face widths to be combined with superb thermal insulation properties. Despite excellent thermal insulation properties, the frame profiles remain slim and elegant, allowing maximum light to penetrate interior space. For new-build homes in particular, Thermo 6 energy-saving windows allow you to install more generously proportioned windows and therefore lighter and more airy living spaces. The window areas can be increased in size by up to 305 – all whilst still meeting statutory thermal insulation requirements.
The use of a very wide variety of foil applications, whether similar to RAL colours or as wood imitation, help make your facade that much more individual.